Monday, July 11, 2011

Losing your best friend

Life throws a lot of curve balls at you, and sometimes the hardest ones are losing a friend. Now when I talk about losing a friend I don't mean if they pass away, but if your lives just change, and the timing isn't right.

I've had many good friends, and I treasure the times I've had with them. Life is too short to let petty arguments stop two people from having epic moments. I recently reconnected with one of my best friends, Kristi. With time the things we disagreed about, her and I have forgotten about and only can remember all the good times. 


If you are out there holding a grudge, just let it go. Life is just too short. While I can not reconnect with every best friend I've ever had I still think of them and all the great times we've had. No one can predict the future, and I can only hope my path in life will lead me to them, and they will welcome me back into their life.

Carpe Diem!

Dedicated to all my best friends in  my life. You know who you are, and don't doubt it for a minute. Til we see each other again.


This song ring a bell?

No comments:

Post a Comment