Thursday, September 22, 2011

Emmy's, Oscars etc

Some people love awards shows, while I can barely even read articles about them. What is the appeal of awards shows is my question?

A comedian once said, his or her name is lost in my memory, actors and actresses have low self esteem. Who else has events just to say good job for doing your job? Sure some work places may try to do employee of the month,but thats usually a nonrewarding event. I've never receieved a fancy statue for doing my job.

Can someone please enlighten me why awards shows are so great? I get sleepy watching them. Every now and the Mtv has an ok one. But like the saying goes, same shit different day. Someone gets half naked, someone talks shit, someone sings good or bad.

What's the appeal?

No comments:

Post a Comment