Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shopping on the internet

Some people just love buying stuff online. Who wouldn't love a great deal? I will shop for things online, but the wait drives me crazy!

I recently bought a nook color online, ordered it Friday from Barnes and Nobles site. I bought the pre-certified used one to save some money. After paying express shipping I paid 195. I have no clue why I didn't just buy one in the store for 250. I am going crazy, pretty much stalking the mail man.


Call me a little old school, I love the internet, but I love buying things in the store. I can't buy clothes from the net, I'm not lucky enough to have a flawless figure. I have to try it on, stare at myself in the mirror, and debate over a $10 top.

Any who, while some love to buy stuff from the net, I prefer buying things in a store. I  still buy CDs. Isn't that a shocker? I like getting the cd case with all the photos and goodies it has to offer. I have bought maybe one album from itunes.

Have you ever bought something online and then wished you just bought it in the store? Are you just as inpatient as I am? I'm a hypocrite in that sense. I tell people patience is a virtue, one of which I have little of. I can only hope after waiting a week for my nook color I don't get bored of it in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment