Thursday, June 23, 2011

Apartment living: Just one step up from a trailer park

Apartments are an essential to those who don't want to own a home, or can't. I have lived in apartments since I was roughly 13, and for the most part they have been  a decent place to live. One place I'd never want to live at, sorry if this offends some people, a trailer park. After living at my current apartment place I wonder if I've got my thought process backwards.

My lovely friend and I at a local trailer park

There is nothing like waking up, going to check your mail, and hearing through your open window about your new neighbor. How interesting to meet a new person, unless that person is talking to the people above you, and sounds like he wrote Catch me if you can.


I have no idea where this new guy lives, but I found out he used to "own a mortgage company, was addicted to pills, from California, and came here to help out a friend". Luckily for me my upstairs neighbor nor the guy talking ouside of my ground level apartment didn't know I was listening since my blinds were closed.

For the most part my neighbors are nice, and we usually chit chat as I walk to my apartment. On the other hand some neighbors can be very weird, and never stop amazing me. Not all apartment, or trailer parks are that bad, but since I live in one of the cheapest places in town, I guess I can't ask for some of the residents to have class.

Again my lovely friend, bring out the class

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha that is so funny. its true shit. at least in a trailer you have some of your own privacy somewhat. but tornadoes just come and steal your home.

    ReplyDelete