Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer time activies: Tanning!

Sitting out on a beach, letting the sun rays soak in. This activity will sound fun to most, but for me I do not like to tan. I've received so many questions to why I don't like to tan. One question I got from a co-worker: don't you ever go outside? Yes, I go outside but I don't like skin cancer.

Many of my friends tan, but I do not see the point in tanning. My makeup name is porcelain, so tanning would take forever for me. I don't tan I burn.


This is what pops into my mind when I think of a girl that tans a lot. I have many friends that do tan and don't look like this, but tanning isn't for me. Somehow I get the weird looks for being ok with being so pale. Excuse me for not wanting to look like a oompa loompa.


Now come on,  is not being tan really that bad? At least I won't get skin cancer, and my skin will look younger longer. What are some guys thoughts on girls that tan,or over tan?Over tanning isn't just happening to women, men  are also over tanning. What do the ladies think of it? I like myself a tall, naturally dark guy, but if he actually goes to the tanner, turn off. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment