Monday, June 13, 2011

Oldies: The classic songs that secretly talk about sex

There are so many oldies out there that causally bring up sex without you even knowing. In today's day and age, that is very different. Artists these days don't care, and just say hey let's have sex. Barry White knew how to seduce a women.

Gold
Barry White wasn't the only guy that knew how to romance it up, and slip in some sexy lyrics to a nice beat. Even the Beatles had some songs that were pretty suggestive. Here are some lyrics from "A hard days night"

It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log
But when I get home to you I find the things that you do
Will make me feel alright


A Hard Day's Night 
Oldies were sure full of sexual tension most people these days don't notice. Unlike modern day songs, some of the  sexual references in oldies were a little less noticeable as they are today. While Barry White was more open, he put it in a classy way any girl could like. 



2 comments:

  1. Why thank you. I think everyone could use a little Barry White in their life.

    ReplyDelete