Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Miguel: All I want is you Album

When it comes to buying music I usually am very picky. I don't like wasting my money on a song I kind of like. Recently I fell in love with the song "Sure Thing" by Miguel. After listening to the song a couple million times I decided to do something I usually don't do, buy the CD without knowing many songs on it.

Sure Thing (Rock with Me Baby)

Sometimes taking chances can result in good things. Taking a chance on this album was well worth it. I acutally bought the physical CD, am I the only one that still does that? My favorite song is still "Sure Thing", but this album is loaded with other worthy tracks. 

All I Want Is You Album is full of very sexy songs, and just puts you in a good mood. If you have no idea what I am talking about you have to check out this CD. Here is a video of "Sure Thing".

   

Next time you are with someone you wanna put the moves on, just put this song on. It will for sure set the mood. Have you ever had a song that really moved you?


No comments:

Post a Comment