Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sensa: Just Sprinkle it on your food



 

Everyone is trying to find a way to lose weight. The latest trend to losing weigh is Sensa. Sensa claims you just sprinkle some of their product, and it will help you lose weight. The commercials claim that it helps you realize you are full and not over eat, but you know what? Your body does that for free, its called eating slower and letting your stomach and mind send messages  saying its full. 

The first time I saw this commercial I couldn't help but think of,whoa that looks like they are just sprinkling on some crack. That also made  me think of Dave Chapelle and his, just sprinkle some crack on it saying.



 
 
Sensa sounds like another way to trick your stomach into thinking it's full, but instead of a pill it's just crushed up. When will people just eat a little less of the junk food, and more of the healthy food? I know I don't have much room to talk, but I'm not hoping some stuff that looks like your sprinkling crack on your food will help me lose weight.



No comments:

Post a Comment