Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Rapture didn't happen: May 21st 2011

Crazy news, nothing happened today! Thank goodness because I would of been at work when it all went down. I want to know the guy's excuse this time.

So far no videos have surfaced from Harold Camping. Maybe he just miscalculated again, or he's full of shit. I'm leaning more towards the second one.

Did any of you out there really fall for this ridiculous prediction? I gotta hand it to the college kids that didn't head home for the summer, I could hear partying going on last night in celebration of the last night before the rapture. I love how college kids find any reason to drink. I think I'm going to college for the wrong reasons, it seems like owning a liquor company is the way to go in this town.

One thing is for sure, the media is going crazy with any angle on the world is gonna end, and I'm sure it will last a couple more days.

Random video for you readers to enjoy. How cute an owl and a cat.

2 comments:

  1. Im going to open a bar. gonna get rich off the college kids :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a solid plan. I was thinking the same thing.

    ReplyDelete