Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sex and the City

Sex and the City: The Complete First Season

When the words “Sex and the City” are said, most men run and hide. There is an exception to the rule, either they are closet lovers of the show, or are gay. If you really think of it, why shouldn’t a guy love this show? It features sex, and boobs about every episode, has some raunchy stories thanks to Samantha. You’re girlfriend or wife will be ok with all the nudity because it’s a good show with a story line.

I was never big into the show at first. I watched a few episodes, and laughed at all the crazy sex positions. Than recently I got sick, and decided to rent the series starting from season one. Watching the show I found many ways to relate with the characters, and I got hooked.

To some this show my be unrealistic, to me it’s more realistic than half the bullshit on Mtv.
               
        All of us can find a mixture of Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte in themselves. Men and women need to find a way to spice things up like Sam, but stay innocent like Charlotte.
               
      I unfortunately can remember my Samantha Jones days, but quickly realized it wasn’t for me. It seems like everyone wants to be in that middle ground, to be a Carrie. She may have some bad luck with love, but finds it in the end. 
 Photo from Google
                Some may say this show is just a bunch of NYC skanks, but it has much more to it. So many people have gone through the heart attack every character on the show has. 

                In the end, friends will always be there. Just like on the show, when you are down and out, a friend is just a phone call away.

No comments:

Post a Comment