Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dr.Dreamy


It seems like you’ve waited for a lifetime. Your eyes meet, he smiles, and you slowly walk towards him as he calls your name. You finally meet him, your doctor that is.
I don’t know about you, but when I go to the doctor I can end up sitting in the waiting room for a good hour. Some people may say change your doctor, but I won’t. My doctor is attractive, and he’s well worth the wait.
Imagine this, 6foot tall, dark hair, and a 5 o’clock shadow. Handsome
After the first time meeting him I understood why my mother-in-law was willing to spend half her day at the office. Not only is he way to attractive to be a doctor, but he is nice.
Call this an “unhealthy obsession”, but I call it the best $20 co-pay I’ve ever paid.
 I am sure the men out there aren’t interested at this moment, but doctors can be women too. There has to be a reason Halloween and lingerie companies make those tacky nurse costumes.
Regardless, a cute doctor or nurse always eases the pain of going to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment