Sunday, February 27, 2011

21

Miss the old sound to music? Sick of all the auto tune, and lack of talent in today's artists? Adele is a singer with talent, and a very old school vibe.

21, her second album was just released Feb 22nd. I absolutely love her! Her first album, 19 had one of my favorite songs, Chasing Pavements. Not only are the songs unique, but they are catchy. Her newest album 21, is named after how would she was while recording. These albums just has so much real emotion. I am definitely getting tired of, "lets get drunk and just have random sex" techno songs.


Adele is huge in the Uk, but I am not sure how she is over here. I'm always looking for something different then main stream in the US, and she really stands out. If you haven't heard about her, check out the music video above.


21 is a great album for anyone looking for a collection of emotions on one CD.Some emotions are depressed over a break up, but then finding the courage to quickly pick yourself up."Rumor has it" is a very soulful song about dealing with a break up, and finding someone new. This is one CD I would actually pay money for.


If you have no idea who I am talking about, like I said click on the video, or just google Adele 21. It won't be a waste of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment