Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Celebrity Look-A-Likes

“Oh my god, you look so familiar! You look like Ke$ha!” Have you ever heard someone say you look like a celebrity? Has it been just because you have blonde curly hair, or the same colored eyes?
                I have fallen victim to this terribly vague celebrity look a-alike. I was once compared to Janis Joplin and Kelly Osborne. Once you are compared to someone like Janis Joplin you take it with offense.  Here’s a quick comparison of me and Kelly Osborne. We definitely look different!

               
I do not see how anyone could compare the two of us. My best bet is we both were into the darker style.

How about if Janis Joplin and I look a like. I really don't think we look anything a like. You be the judge.Here's an older picture of me with long hair. It's the only thing I can figure out why I would look like her.


                One of my really good friends is always “complimented” she looks like Ke$ha. I can see how she looks like her a little bit. They both have blonde curly hair, and corky, but that’s it. My friend is no alcohol, and doesn’t look drunk half the time.


 Oh yea, they look so a like. Hmmm, not so much. Have you ever had someone swear up and down you looked like a celeb due to one small element about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment