Friday, February 11, 2011

Gift Giving


No matter the holiday, I love gift giving. The simple exchange of gifts at my house turns into something much more. The taunting and anticipation grow as the date reaches, but I rarely hold out until the official day.
It can be Christmas or even Valentine’s Day I am up to no good making the gift guessing even harder. It’s not just about getting a good gift in my eyes, it’s about the suspense. As a kid my mum would wrap up gifts in bigger boxes, and put other things in the box to make noise.

After I met my husband that barely celebrated holidays I got him to get crazy into it. This last Christmas we exchanged gifts the day we got them, 2 weeks before Christmas. Gift giving isn’t a peaceful activity, it’s war. Let’s see who can out do the other.
I even caved in and gave him his Valentine’s Day gift early, a Kinect, not without recording him run around the house like a child. That footage will definitely come in handy down
the road.
Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures!
. This past Christmas I came up with an evil plan to wrap my husband’s Call of Duty:Black Ops game in Anti-Virus. The look on his face as priceless. He threw the game down, and really thought it was anti-virus.He should know by now I don't give lame gifts. I did just get him the ultimate gamer present, xbox 360 games, and turtle beach headset.
Ear Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset with Chat
 The joy on people’s face makes gift giving worth it. Watching people get pissed off, and then slowly realize how much of an ass they are always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment