Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Laundromat and other fine places


Young children are running around, and screaming. “Mommy, I want a quarter!”  says one child. This is one factor you have to deal with when you go to the Laundromat. 

The Laundromat is a magical place, and no matter what time it never fails an out of the control child will be there. If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t mind the place so much. I used to love going because it is a time saver until I actually stayed while my clothes were being washed.

The last couple of visited consisted of a child running in between my legs while I was sitting down,  and a mom yelling at her kid every two minutes.  What makes the situation even more interesting is when the mom has a really thick southern accent, and you live in the north.

Going to the Laundromat makes me think of the people you see at walmart. Speaking of Walmart I had a very interesting visit that same day. Before I even walked in the door to Walmart I saw a women throwing up outside of her car door. Right by the main doors. Classy! I was too nicey, and didn’t take a picture of it.

Walmart just screams redneck, and I saw something very hillbilly like. Most people buy truck bed covers, and some people make them out of plywood and hinges. I did take a picture of that!

The world is such an amazing place. So many interesting people to meet. Thank God for Walmart and the Laundromat!

No comments:

Post a Comment